Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
RO/DI system
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvr16
Members

PostPosted: 2004.02.17(Tue)15:10    Post subject: RO/DI system Reply with quote

k I just bought an ro/ di system it is a 6 part system and its supposed to do 120 gallons a day. here is my question and my problem OK I get the whole thing hooked up and turn the water on. the waste water line starts shooting out tons of water its a steady stream and the actuall end of the system where the refined water is supposed to come out is just doing like a little trickle. anyone out there with something comparible to this system please tell me what to do so I can fix this and get more production out of my water and less waste. thanks
karlas
Moderators

PostPosted: 2004.03.10(Wed)4:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure how they work I never used one but maby if you can call the company and explain to them what happened maby they can figure out if there is a defect or not.
wormo3188
Regulars

PostPosted: 2004.03.16(Tue)20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most systems do produce large amounts of "waste" water, Your manufacturer should have told you on their instructions or something similar to that. But yeah, the system will produce a lot of waste and only give you a little trickle of water, it works best that way.
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: