Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
very still fancy goldfish
 Forum Index > Goldfish, K  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philwright23
New Members

PostPosted: 2003.11.14(Fri)15:34    Post subject: very still fancy goldfish Reply with quote

I have recently added a new fish to my aquarium (180L) but all it seems to do is swim straight for the stillest, quietest places and hide, is this normal as none of the others in the tank behave like this. He/she is the smallest fish in the tank, could it be that he/she is just adjusting to life outside the petstore?
Skysong
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.11.14(Fri)16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

What else is in the tank? Does the fish look sick or just stressed? How much shelter is in the tank? What temperature is the tank? What are your parameters?
philwright23
New Members

PostPosted: 2003.11.14(Fri)21:46    Post subject: very still fancy goldfish Reply with quote

the tank measurements are 100cm x 65cm x 55cm there are other fancy goldfish in there all who seem to have adapted well to their new home, plenty of rocks to hide in, sand, an eheim filter and a 12" air rock
 Forum Index > Goldfish, K All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: