Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Poll: What should I do with my 29 gallon?
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JewelsRCute
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.09.09(Tue)13:57    Post subject: Poll: What should I do with my 29 gallon? Reply with quote

This is my setup now, I have 2 jewel cichlids, I'm pretty sure their both males, they swim around together all day. I also have to small female auratus. I found out that they arent compatable together so I am stuck on what I want to do. Here are my options

1: Take back all cichlids and start a labyrinth tank

2: Take back just the jewels and have an auratus colony

3: Just keep them. They have been together for a month and half and no fights. Seem to get along great. I don't want to part, they are so beautiful!

4: You guys give suggestions. Please be nice though. I know the pH doesn't match and they are from different lakes. So you don't have to tell me that.

Those are my options. I don't have a ton of money to spend so I am limited on what to do.
SuperDave9x19
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.09.09(Tue)14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd throw in a few more Jewels.
Seeing your screenname, I assume you are a bit partial to the little guys
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: