Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Baby Trimacs........babies no more
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anubisscott
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.08.24(Sun)23:09    Post subject: Baby Trimacs........babies no more Reply with quote

Here they are folks. I had to move the bigger ones into the 55 with Mom and Ellenor so they will have more room and in a way act as dithers so Jade and Ellenor keep their peaceful coexistance. I was fearful at first thinking they might get eaten, but there is a school of 20 of them in there about an inch long each and too big to fit in their mouths. They don't really pay attention to them, but the synadontis do chase them abit. I can't wait to send the first batch to Kristen, she is really going to enjoy them. *sniff sniff* I feel like a proud grandfather. Another good thing is the little bug problem is going away. The babies have began to hunt those little *B@st@rd$* down and eat them. Maybe I'll throw some in the 100g and take the big guys out for acoupel days.

Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: