Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Angels in a 20 Hex
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pear
New Members

PostPosted: 2003.08.23(Sat)13:47    Post subject: Angels in a 20 Hex Reply with quote

Hi, Just put two close to full grown angels in a 20 gal. Hex, light to moderatly planted, all, levels are stable and seem to be holding that way. My question is this, I need to put in some guy's to do the janitorial work. Have I got enough room to do that? If so what do you suggest? Thanks in advance........."pear"
SherryNE
Moderators

PostPosted: 2003.08.23(Sat)21:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, techincally you're fully stocked right now. Actually, I wonder how 2 adult angels are going to feel about being in that small of a space: you may find that territory issues force you to remove one.
You could try a trio of cories as clean up, but be sure and keep up water changes.
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: