Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
spotted green puffers gon bad
 Forum Index > Fishes and Invertebrates  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luis bolivar
Members

PostPosted: 2003.08.15(Fri)13:55    Post subject: spotted green puffers gon bad Reply with quote

I have two puffers one has bin with me for 2month and one 3 weeks and everithing has bin fine until know, they are striking each other with velosity how can I stop that please helt I don't want enithing to happen to them.
uLtRa
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.08.15(Fri)15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically you can't keep more than one in a tank, so you'll have to remove some of them and give them away or keep them them in 1 per tank.
Max
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.08.15(Fri)17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

How big is your tank? Do you have any plants or decorations where they can hide from each other?
luis bolivar
Members

PostPosted: 2003.08.15(Fri)19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had the puffers for three weeks together and they havent taken a bite ever and they stoped but I don't want them to get hurt and they are allways together and they had never fought not even when I fed them and my other puffer the one thats been with me longer looks happier and I don't wan't to brake that I think he or she has found a mate and that is exactly what I wanted I like my fish to be happy thats why I ask you questions to impruve my tank so is there another way of duing insted of separating them please tell.
 Forum Index > Fishes and Invertebrates All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: