Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Middle of my 125 gallon
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReefJones
Advisors

PostPosted: 2003.05.02(Fri)17:37    Post subject: Middle of my 125 gallon Reply with quote

Sorry guys I can't post all of my tank, I don't think its worthy of this fine forum,YET. but here is the center portion of my tank, and it needs forground plants bad, but I thought the red tiger lotus looks nice, and what is supposed to be a green tiger lotus (real big lotus leaves to the left middle) anyway here it is

?`s comments always welcome! holla at me
Reef
ACE125
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.05.02(Fri)20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice tank, my SAE's are always doing the same thing as in your pic!
ReefJones
Advisors

PostPosted: 2003.05.03(Sat)10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ace, I was getting ready to feed them, and here they came! They usually stay busy algae eating, until feeding time, then they eat as much as everybody else, then right back to cleaning my plants. I need more light on the tank so I can grow a foreground, but anyway thanks for the compliment!
Reef
Molino

PostPosted: 2003.05.03(Sat)20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Tiger Lotus. I just got a "green" tiger lotus myself, maybe it'll turn out to be red Wink Was yours green when you originally bought it? The one I got (a few weeks ago) has green leaves with little specs of red.
ReefJones
Advisors

PostPosted: 2003.05.03(Sat)23:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ve got the actual red tiger lotus, (red with dark red flecks in it) then I have the green tiger lotus( green w/ red flecks) then what you see to the left of the red tiger lotus in the pic, is supposed to be a green tiger lotus, but the leaves come out spotless and rosy red. Then if you let it put off pads they are green w/ red flecks, I just don't understand? Confused The tiger lotus is one of my favorite plants.
Reef
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: