Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Newer, yet old, pictures of the 30gal.
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irons
Moderators

PostPosted: 2003.04.28(Mon)16:11    Post subject: Newer, yet old, pictures of the 30gal. Reply with quote

These are pictures of my 30gal tank. I took them back in September, but just found them again. I added more rocks later and moved them around a bit. I've since changed it around again. I have to drop that roll of film off tonight. So here goes.

The whole thing

Just on the right side

Close up of the center

Those guys are fast and hard to take pictues of. I was using 800 speed film.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The_B
Members

PostPosted: 2003.04.28(Mon)16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking tank. I'm guessing it has cichlids in it, since I'm not an expert on them and the tank looks cichlid friendly. I just for sorry for the cabomba or whatever type of plant you have in there. Otherwise nicely done tank Smile
SLACkra
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.04.28(Mon)18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good cichlid tank! what the livestock equitment ect. please post more pics!
2 winged demons
Irons
Moderators

PostPosted: 2003.04.29(Tue)6:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a cichlid tank. At that point I think I had 2 electric yellow's and 1 blue kenyi. Currently, it has 4 electric yellow's and 3 kenyi's. It's WAY over stocked. I"m removing 2 of the yellows. I would have 1 more updated picture posted, but my photoshop is broke. Can't convert the psd to jpg. I'll play with it more when I get home today.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: 2003.04.29(Tue)8:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking setup you got there. Have you thought about stacking the rocks on the right hand side up further? That would also help to hide the tubing in the back. Just a thought.
Good looking tank though. Thumbs up !
The Chaos Theory
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.04.29(Tue)18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad, whats with the blue tape on top though??? Or blue spots? I would agree it needs more rock of 1 or possibly 2 types. looks like a huge assortment, but not to bad
uLtRa
Regulars

PostPosted: 2003.04.30(Wed)10:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice tank for cichlids irons, does anyone know what kind of rock that is in the second picture down on the bottom left? I want to add something like that to my tank but I'm not sure what types of rock will raise gh or release metals.
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: