Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Do flowerhorn have teeth??
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indiaqualover
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.05.11(Wed)22:59    Post subject: Do flowerhorn have teeth?? Reply with quote

Today I happened to note tiny teeth in my flower horn. I'm not sure if they are teeth first of all. Has anybody noted this before. First I suspected it to be some disease. Now it's getting more and more clear that it is teeth.
Psyfalcon
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.05.11(Wed)23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teeth.

I can actually see them on my convicts, but its not as clear on my big Uro. On the convicts they appear to be small spikes, not very big. The dentation on a Flowerhorn should be very similar.
Indiaqualover
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.05.12(Thu)2:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are like tiny spikes only. Just noticed them recently only thats why the surprise Exclamation .
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: