Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
need help
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hard-to-tell
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.27(Wed)20:33    Post subject: need help Reply with quote

I bought a cichlid a a lfs and they could not identify it for me. In low light it is solid black except for a smallwhite band on the end of the tail. And in brighter conditions it's real dark blue almost black with faint vertical bands. It also has faint white lines on it's dorsal and caudel fins

thanks hard-to-tell
Faststang1
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.30(Sat)20:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have cichlid that is the same way but my gets light blue, the head is also turning a very shine blue, I pick him out of a assorted group but I think he is some kind of peacock.there is always a cichlid you can't name.
hard-to-tell
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.02(Mon)20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

so very true. I really don't care what mine are but at times it's nice to know so you can tell how big they will get and what their aggression is. I keep looking on the internet but still no luck
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: