Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
florida everglades Gambuisa
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jayweb
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.25(Mon)15:20    Post subject: florida everglades Gambuisa Reply with quote

Me and my buenises partner have been breeding florida Gambuisa fish aka mesquito fish thease fish are Great for ponds because of their diet of mesquitos and flake foods. However we are not yet ready to sell thease fish yet because thay are not fully grown yet and there fore thay had not yet had fry. In a week or so we will decide a price for them. We do not know how or if we can ship them but I'm going to a shipping store and finding out about thermal heat packs and safty percousions on how to get thease safely and quickly to your front door. Theas fish will be avable for pick up which will save you a lot of money. I currently live in soth florida. Soon we will have more south florida native fish that we will breed. If you are intrested in buying some of thease fish or any of the fish I have posted in the past please leave your email and I will reply asap. My bueniss partner now has fancytail guppie fry to sell.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: