Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Brown Diatom?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plums
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.20(Wed)18:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this problem may be caused by excessive testosterone. I recommend increasing water changes.

Seriously, this is like watching two knowledgable astronomers arguing over who has the biggest telescope. How anyone can have any kind of ego over keeping fish is beyond me. If you're smart enough to be expert fish keepers, you're smart enough to know there's nothing to prove. Or maybe not.
KDodds
Advisors

PostPosted: 2005.04.21(Thu)10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. You WOULD think. My primary interest, however, is never my ego, but what is true. Those who know me will definitely attest to that. And, the truth here is exactly what I've said, silica beds don't cause diatom problems. Wink
Tommy
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.04.21(Thu)16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old Salt wrote:
I used to be an advisor on this board, but got demoted for letting myself get dragged into stupid pissing contests like this one.

The Old Salt wrote:
If you want to count that as some sort of victory, oh mighty webwarrior, then hey, enjoy.

Just for the record, TOS you got demoted for belligerent attitude, bully-type behaviour, and your tendency to immediately resort to personal attacks and name calling when the substance of your post is called into question in any way. Hmmm...I see nothing has changed oh mighty webwarrior...Laughing
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: