Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
1000L aquarium
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky_Fish
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.15(Fri)12:45    Post subject: 1000L aquarium Reply with quote

O.K I'm wierd and I know it. I just want to see some pics and info on 1000L [approx] tanks and what equipment you use and what fish you have in there. I'm sure that it will be intresting and fun for everyone to see how you manage an aquarium that size! Shocked Very Happy

So if you have one then either post it here or better still in the photo album[just make sure you put a reply to this post to tell us that your pic and info has been put in there!] Wink

Happy Posting!!! Very Happy
Syno
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.15(Fri)14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Funky Fish, you won't a 1000litre tank! Were talking Shovelnose Catfish and big Central American Cichlids here.

I would try a large Central American Cichlid Community, and have something like a Shovelnose as a scavenger. I'd take a look at some of the larger Cichlids in gallery. Or better still how about s mega Malawi Haps setup! Now that would be cool. Cool

We live in the same part of the world, so where are you planning on getting this 1000litre tank from in Manchester?
Funky_Fish
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.17(Sun)7:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe I didn't put it that clearly. I am not planning to get one...yet, maybe when I'm a bit older, but it would definitly be a project! Shocked
If I did get one I think I would have to get it custom made[to fit the space, making the best of the area your goin o put it in]and transported to where I live.
I like bigger tanks better coz I like big fish rather than tiny ones, big ones tend to have more of an extream personality! [ Twisted Evil red devil sounds good! Twisted Evil ]
I was just askin if n e 1 had one so I cud get the idea of the size! [wow, if I did get one then I know a particular bill that would rise!]
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: