Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
58 gallon salty
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirreal63
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.02(Sat)21:06    Post subject: 58 gallon salty Reply with quote

I haven't posted anything in here in a while...today is the day. Laughing

My 58 gallon saltwater tank.

75 gallon planted, 5.45 wpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Oscar916
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.02(Sat)22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow nice!! must be hard to maintain since you have a whole bunch of invertebrates in there..
sirreal63
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.02(Sat)22:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it isn't hard at all, you just have to set a schedule and stick to it. Taking care of my 75 gallon planted is much harder.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SLACkra
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.03(Sun)0:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

probaby a lot easier than my 7.5g tank in the case of salties bigger is better. what sort of invertabrates do you have in there. I think I see zoos, a feather duster, maybe a seafan like creature. And I think I see a colt coral and some sortof plate sps coral. looking good

andrew
2 winged demons
sirreal63
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.03(Sun)1:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Andrew, it is getting there. I have a few SPS frags, shrooms, button polyps, zoo's, a purple gorgonian, frilly green shrooms, kenya tree, x-mas tree worm rock, the plate frag, gsp's and a pink star polyp, pulsing zenia, most of them are just small frags.

It is lit by T5's and 130 watts of pc's. I have another T5 78 watt fixture that was shorted on the original shipment that should be here Monday. I am loving the T5 lights, it is amazing the difference in the corals. The Gorgonian extend it's polyps so much you have to get close to see the purple stem, the SPS frags are the same way...they look like they have fuzz on them from the extra extension.

I have some more rock coming in a few weeks, that is some awesome stuff. It will need to be cured before going in the display, so it will be a while before it will be visible. It is the Eva Rock.

Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: