Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Any Canadian websites out there?
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ksls
Members

PostPosted: 2005.03.29(Tue)10:48    Post subject: Any Canadian websites out there? Reply with quote

Hi there,

I have been searching my heart out trying to find Canadian websites that I can order fish from, as I am looking to set up a 60 gallon community tank. I have been to several "fish stores" and quite frankly they are all mom and pop shops. I have also been to a couple BIGGER chains like Big Als. Unfortunately I was truely disappointed with the fish that they carried. They were sick(most covered in ICK) and unhealthy looking.

PLEASE..... If anyone has a website that is canadian please post it here!

I have found several very popular US sites but they do not deliver to Canada, which defeats the purpose.

Any sites that either deliver to Canada or are in Canada would be greatly appreciated.
Steve Hampton
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.03.29(Tue)11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was listed by DiscusMan about 10 topics below this one.

http://www.belowwater.com/orders.html
Members

PostPosted: 2005.03.29(Tue)17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve,

I did go to this website but they give you a bunch of steps that you have to take just to find out whether or not they have that particular fish, then you have to send an order form requesting the following fish, then they email you back with the prices that they are asking, then you email them back with your decision on whether or not you even want those fish at those prices! Then they email you with shipping costs etc! I am just looking for a website that has a detailed catolouge of fish with prices listed and how much shipping is right on the same website.

AM I asking to much? lol
I need to breathe as my husband would say! Wink
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: