Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Side section for fish disease
 Forum Index > Site Issues  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fish sticks
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.03.25(Fri)2:33    Post subject: Side section for fish disease Reply with quote

I have read the articles you have on fish disease, but one thing I find useful on other sites is a disease section WITH pictures. I think this site has plenty of users to the point where people can contribute photos of fish diseases for this. Photos generally showing how they look can be positioned right next to the disease discription (name, cause, cure (if known), etc.). The few sites I have seen with this (most have only a few diseases listed, and no pictures, but a very blunt discription) are extreamly useful to me. I think aquahobby would be that much better with one.

Also, maybe we can make it interactive like the gallery? yes, no, maybe so?
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.03.25(Fri)9:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of our moderators has done this. As a sticky on the Diseases and Disasters section is a FAQ with pictures and a link to www.fishpalace.org/disease.html which is her site and that page has many pictures and ways to treat loads of diseases. Smile

HTH
Fish sticks
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.03.28(Mon)23:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thanks huntress I didn't even notice that. Embarassed Which moderators site is that? I found that site VERY useful in its disease section. I found stumbled upon it a long time ago. Good job.
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.03.29(Tue)4:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her name is Pandora. She has been extremely busy pursuing a doctorate in some scientific field (can't remember which), so only pops on extremely rarely. She's also the author of a few articles on badmanstropicalfish.com
 Forum Index > Site Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: