Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Comets and Catfish
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cat
Members

PostPosted: 2005.03.20(Sun)18:12    Post subject: Comets and Catfish Reply with quote

I have two comet goldfish and 1 pangasius catfish that I'm trying to find a new home for. Right now, 1 of the comets is about 1.5-2 inches and is orange with a black tail and dorsal fin and a black spot on its forehead. The second comet is a pearly white with a pink tint. The white comet is about 3 inches. The pangasius catfish is about 3-4 inches. These fish are all healthy, but I don't have enough room for them. I bought them before I knew anything about fish. If there's anyone who is interested in taking these fish off of my hands and take good care of them I would be eternally gratefull! These are beautiful fish, and I would hate to stunt their growth and lifespan! If anyone is interested, PM me. I live in the Houston, TX area near First Colony and Sugar Land.
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: