Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Anyone can take this test...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Forum Index > Aqua Chat  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zodia
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.19(Tue)9:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well I have had pizza in Chi town, NY, Ca, Tx, OK, can't go on been to every state but Maine. I think I liked the one I had in Jersey the best. Chicago is good and so is NY. Pretty close to a tie though.

Susan - I hope when you visited Chicago that you did not eat at a national pizza chain, those are not good at all! If you ate a Chicago pizza chain, those are pretty good, but the best pizza can be found at bars or local places. Oddly enough, my favorite pizza place in Chicago is at place called Pequod's. http://centerstage.net/restaurants/pequods.html

Quote:
I'm not being too serious here... That test was good for figuring out where you came from, but does it really tell much about your personality?

I may be incorrect, but I do not recall that test claiming to measure your personality.
mbunafan
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.19(Tue)13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Sorry... I went into my fantasy world of stupidity, where I contort the meaning of everything I read or hear, and then think about it in great depth only to find that I traveled to far. Stupid me. Don't know how I came up with that. Instead of saying I am not being too serious, I should have been more accurate and said I was being a complete idiot. I hate when I do stuff like that.
touie
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.19(Tue)14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I scored 65% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score! Never been to the states in my life, though I am from Southern England! Very Happy Never heard of that bug that goes into a ball though, we have one here that does that called a wood-louse!!! Confused
mbunafan
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.19(Tue)14:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, are you talking about the one that is kind of greyish one with the armor-like shell?
touie
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.19(Tue)14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes thats the one!!!..........................
Zodia
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.19(Tue)15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

mbunafan wrote:
...Sorry... I went into my fantasy world of stupidity, where I contort the meaning of everything I read or hear, and then think about it in great depth only to find that I traveled to far. Stupid me. Don't know how I came up with that. Instead of saying I am not being too serious, I should have been more accurate and said I was being a complete idiot. I hate when I do stuff like that.

Don't worry about it. I wasn't even 100% whether it claimed to measure personality...I guess my memory was right for a change! Besides, I have been known to be guilty of misinterpreting information, at least once in my life...heh. Wink
Susan Wright
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.26(Tue)20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

[
Susan - I hope when you visited Chicago that you did not eat at a national pizza chain, those are not good at all! If you ate a Chicago pizza chain, those are pretty good, but the best pizza can be found at bars or local places. Oddly enough, my favorite pizza place in Chicago is at place called Pequod's. http://centerstage.net/restaurants/pequods.html

Sorry about being so long to answer this post, been a little sick. But when I tried pizza in Chicago it was always at little mom and pop places as it was everywere that I went. Seems like you get the best foods at those kind of places. (don't like chains)

Been to Chicago several times. Used to drive a semi. Always had to go to airports across the country picking up jet engines and taking them to other places. Lots of fun but got tired of being on the road.

We do have a pizza place here called D'oros claims to be from Chicago, and the pizza is pretty close to it. That is the only place here that I will buy it from. Its just a little hole in the wall place with a small counter seats about 5 people in there, sells by slice or whole pie. Razz
 Forum Index > Aqua Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Jump to: