Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Anyone can take this test...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Forum Index > Aqua Chat  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malchancock
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.03(Sun)15:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

57% dixie 'n' I come form nth UK !!!!!! & WHY pray tell would you want you throw toilet paper over your house ???????? surely better to spread it over your ars'e !!!!????
Confused
mshortri
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)10:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha, I'm 45% Yankee... which is alarmingly accurate, since I just did the math, and have spent about 40% of my life in New England, and the past 50% in Florida, and 10% in the midwest.

Great quiz!
mshortri
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)11:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for those of you outside the US who are alarmed at the toilet paper thing...

Part of Halloween for us is the whole "trick or treat" thing. Well, if nobody's home and you don't get a treat from their house, one of the tricks that could be pulled is "decorating" (OK vandalizing) the person's house with toilet paper. Or shaving cream, or throwing rotten eggs, etc. It's one of those things 12 year olds talk about doing but *never* have the nerve to do. EVERYBODY in the US knows what TP-ing is, but I personally have never seen it done except on television shows or in movies.

The other context for tp-ing is college fraternities and sororities, If there is a rival frat house that you want to pull a prank on, Tp-ing might be an option.

Sometimes I really wish I was born in Canada or somewhere more civilized. Rolling Eyes
fyrflye
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

62% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score! Yee Haw!!!
Susan Wright
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I scored a definate(sp) 61% southern. Okla (34 years) California (19 years). Guess I spent to much time in OK country? Rolling Eyes
@-McP
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)15:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

TP-ing houses happens Laughing its easier to deal with then one someones soaps your car though Evil or Very Mad
Zodia
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)15:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

41% Yankee...

I am going to say it & I am going to get in trouble for saying it, but you have not had pizza until you have had it in Chicago! 'Nuff said!
Susan Wright
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)16:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have had pizza in Chi town, NY, Ca, Tx, OK, can't go on been to every state but Maine. I think I liked the one I had in Jersey the best. Chicago is good and so is NY. Pretty close to a tie though. Twisted Evil
x3xz4vi3r
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)19:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live out in the country, and I know some people who have taken TPing way to far (poop on the front step/ door for an example). But either way, if your ever in Buffalo NY, try to get some batchies (yeah, its spelled something like that) pizza. Its the best pizza I've ever had, and I've been up and down the east coast, yeah I know its not really that much traveling compaired to some of you, but either way
mbunafan
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.18(Mon)20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

38% (Yankee)
I'm not being too serious here... That test was good for figuring out where you came from, but does it really tell much about your personality? It says I am a yankee because I pronounce "aunt" as "ant." It tells someone from Mississippi that he/she is a dixie 'cause he/she pronounces "route" as "root." But what if I had Confederate anscetors and family from the South. I, a Michigander, might like to shoot deer through an open window, or I might use a toilet seat as a picture frame, or my home is mobil but I have seven cars that are not (the everfamous "You might be a redneck if..." jokes). Then someone from the South might think Heinz Ketchup is spicy...
 Forum Index > Aqua Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to: