Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Poor Big lobster
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fish sticks
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.03.04(Fri)17:33    Post subject: Poor Big lobster Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7077221/?GT1=6305

I have to admit, this made me upset. They find this 22 pound lobster, keep it in a fish market for a week, then when it dies they act all stumped. They just killed a dinasour of a lobster who was faring quite well in the sea, and was no doubt healthy. At first I felt bad because I thought he was being kept in an aquarium and he got most of that weight in captivity. "His keepers must be torn to loose that guy."
The scientist part of me isnt against it ( I mean it is a remarkable specimen), but then the other part of me is mad at how humans tend to do these things.
Danco
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.03.10(Thu)8:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

What upsets me is that the people who handel and keep thousaands of pounds of lobsters alive or they LOSE a lot of MONEY. Were taken out of the loop, ignored as stupid fish market workers.

Bubba was given to the Elite do-gooders of socicety alive and well. they are morons who killed him.
When any ileterate illeagal alein fish market worker knows to keep lobsters cold, very cold they hibernate.
I bet they even threw him in a tropical reef tempiture set tank. hello there are no maine lobsters in warm waters of the carribien!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7077221/?GT1=6305
Randy Goodlett, a marine biologist and former curator and director of the zoo
Quod edero spinem
Popoculus nautus sum
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: