Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Help Save Taratron From PetCo
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taratron
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2005.02.21(Mon)22:20    Post subject: Help Save Taratron From PetCo Reply with quote

Blah blah blah job lack still sucks. Though I have received notice that PetCo might be interested in hiring me. .......seeing as all the PetCos around me are filled with ich-infested tanks, dehydrated lizards, and dying rodents, I'd like to pass. A lot.

So here's the question. I'm on careerbuilder.com right now, and I see at least three different mystery shoppers listed as employers. However, two of the three require a fee to "join the network." I'd rather not burn $20 if it can be prevented.

It's a long shot, I know, but does anyone here have experience either working as a mystery shopper, or having one such group work with you to test your employees and all? If so, what's the best company that you could recommend, if any?

I live in the US, btw, in Arizona.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dawn
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2005.02.21(Mon)22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I worked at The Limited for seven years and they did hire mystery shoppers, but I couldn't tell you what company they used... that was HQ's job. I think they'll give you some kind of check list to fill out concerning the employees that help you. I always received a letter from the president of the company thanking me for my excellent service, afterward.

Sorry I can't help more... though I wouldn't pay a fee for a job myself, it sounds too much like a scam.
Fish sticks
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.02.25(Fri)1:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my sister have been wanting to try the same thing. Thats what sucks though is that usually you have to pay to get in Confused We were just talking yesterday about calling (for real this time Rolling Eyes ) because we always seem to get the bad customer service. My sister has worked in a lot of department stores, my brother at costco, and they pretty much all had their own mystery shoppers. So maybe you can go into a department store or something and ask the employees about it (if their willing to share) and see if you can talk to the shoppers themselves.
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: