Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
coldwater fish limited
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Goldfish, K  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dale
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.03.22(Tue)22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Marto,
Thanks for the heads up Wink
I already knew about the betta's, it was just my little attempt at humour (if you quote the betta using a Monty Python type of voice perhaps you'll see the difference Rolling Eyes )
I sometimes use humour when posting as a way to diffuse tensions, for example, if I am going to dissagree with someone. It's a way of saying "I think differently but let's not take it too seriously etc..."
I'm glad to see that others jumped in and elaborated on the post. It may not have changed your mind but it did stimulate some interesting ideas from others.
I am working on a humour warning in the aqua chat section that will, hopefully, avoid this sort of "misunderstanding" in the future.
Josh Hansen
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.05.02(Mon)23:45    Post subject: coldwater fish Reply with quote

There are number of cold fish you can have minnows, galaxies, bitterlings, floridafins, sticklebacks, whiteclouds, paradise fish, swordtails, guppies are just some of the number of fish you can have in cold water other than goldfish. Look at the geographic region of cold climates such as North America, China and Southern states of Australia e.g Victoria,Tasmania.

Good Luck Josh
invertaman
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.09(Mon)17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this is what your interested in but. I have keeped small fish like bass, sunfish, bluegill and other wild fish in a 100 gallon pond but its hust a sudgestion Embarassed
 Forum Index > Goldfish, K All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: