Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Most obnoxious post
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Aqua Chat  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Coffee
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.02.15(Tue)20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamethrower, exact same thing happened to me.

Also on another fish site that has recently closed, I started off on a rant about WalMart fish once again, how they were keeping a full-grown scarlet lionfish in a 10g, a WalMart employee was on the site said something along the lines of,,, (mop)

"Its perfectly okay to you idiot, fish have a 3-10 second memory so they forget the bad thing about their tank size... and what the hell is a scarlet lionfish? theres no such %$#@^&% thing, everyone tell him... Anyway I only work there, not like I choose it, I hate WM anyway."

The day before he had recommended the site to his boss, and the boss saw this post and recognized the username. He was fired soon after, and he was ejected from the site for such a rude post.

Mr. Green Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Big Laugh Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Mr. Green
SLACkra
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.02.16(Wed)0:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA HAHAHAA!!! stupid moron. you should have chimed in that its been proven that gold fish that suposably have the memory span of 3 seconds actually can remember things for several months! (saw video clip of this test they did the fish would hear a beeping sound then food would be released inside this underwater box with holes on the horizontal sides. they did this for a while. then stoped three months latter hit the button beep beep beep fish swim into the box!)

andrew
2 winged demons
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.02.16(Wed)9:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's absolutely amazing what some people will say to another when they can hide behind the "anonymity" of the net. The rudeness and crap that spills out of people is utterly disgusting. I post to people in the same manner that I would speak to them if I were right there in front of them. To do any less is to demean yourself and show that you have absolutely no respect...or too much time on your hands.
Mr. Coffee
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.02.16(Wed)20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have too much time on my hands anyway...
The Undertaker01
Members

PostPosted: 2005.03.12(Sat)18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a non-fishrelated site I was on about two months ago a person got a permanent ban for repetitive spamming and insulting other members. He then started a topic to complain about the mod who banned him, but he got banned again, this time with a severe warning. Then he started a hate topic against the mod. He ended up with his IP posted in big red numbers and got reported to his ISP. I think people like him deserve that because it is downright hateful and I doubt his type would say those things to that person's face.
My favourite fishes : Kribs, Angels, mbuna
 Forum Index > Aqua Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: