Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
New member in the family.
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeco
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2005.01.23(Sun)11:04    Post subject: New member in the family. Reply with quote

Fernando, my brother, bring his dogs today for a visit, including the newest of them. Cuty (yet Wink)

Mano, young Dog de Bordeaux.

How cuty!

Dig, the mother.

Dark, the auntie (a Rotweiller).

Dark & Dig.

Jos
Mogwai
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2005.01.23(Sun)11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, they are both beautiful - and very nice photos! Shame that the Rottis have had their tails docked - it's now illegal in the UK but sadly not enforced Evil or Very Mad Dogs should have tails to wag IMO!
Zeco
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2005.01.23(Sun)13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mogwai wrote:
Awww, they are both beautiful - and very nice photos! Shame that the Rottis have had their tails docked - it's now illegal in the UK but sadly not enforced Evil or Very Mad Dogs should have tails to wag IMO!

Mogwai, I completely agree! None of my dogs have ever suffered surgery for 'beauty' reasons.

Jos
Mogwai
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2005.01.23(Sun)13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that it in any way affects their handsomeness Smile (they probably came docked from the breeder) - you can see they are amazingly well kept. Beautiful dogs, especially the Dogue de Bordeaux - you don't see too many of them in the UK, which is probably just as well as people here seem to keep them in 1-bedroom flats.... Shocked
Taratron
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2005.01.23(Sun)16:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still remember when my MinPin puppy Lita had her ears and tail docked some 8 years ago. I remember asking my mom if it hurt the dogs, did the vet use any kind of knockout gas, and she said no, no honey, of course it doesn't hurt them....the puppies cry because they are being held still.

.....and you know, eight years ago I wasn't the dumbest teen in the world. Or so I thought. Dear Gods, why the hell did I believe her words? Puppies don't feel pain, Tara.... Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GothicAvatar96
Members

PostPosted: 2005.01.25(Tue)14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

CUUTE ! I myself am considering getting another pug to add to my menagerie of snorting, boogering, curly, wiggling, monkeys hehehe. I love dogs ... oh god who am I fooling I love all animals ....... except squirrels .... with there twitching noses and bushy tails... BASTARDS!!! .... uuuhhh sorry lol anyway's give them big furry lugs a hug and kiss for me Very Happy
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: