Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Thai Fighter fish- Male or Female
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Fishes and Invertebrates  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.27(Wed)20:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruby2509 wrote:
I heard from 1 of my friends that if you feed your fighter TetraBetta (it doesn't matter wether it is M or F) it increases colour by 25%!! Is this true? I tried it on mine, and it seems to be kinda workin Wink g

usually bringing them home, feeding them anything of value on a regular schedual and giving them a nice little tank will help increase color a lot, especially in females
IchbodDempsey
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.28(Thu)18:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a long long time I was keeping an adult female betta in a bowl by herself. She was solid off white/cream color, about a month ago, I moved her into a 20 gallon with another female. Her color increased right away, and now shes got solid red fins and is starting to show the same deep red all along her side. Remarkable Very Happy
 Forum Index > Fishes and Invertebrates All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: