Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
My silly cousin
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FishiesRPeopleToo
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.01.17(Mon)10:04    Post subject: My silly cousin Reply with quote

My aunt just told me yesterday that her son turned an old bubblegum machine into a fish tank! I'm guessing its about 5 gallons or so, and she was wondering why all the fish keep dying! I told her that she needs to cycle it first. My cousin was putting in all different sorts of fish. I couldnt help but laugh on the inside!

~^..^~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.01.17(Mon)10:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm an old bubblegum machine has to be treated and converted properly before it can safely house fish. Not only are the fish dying of ammonia, but they are dying of toxic metals being released by the insides of the machine....
FishiesRPeopleToo
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.01.17(Mon)10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, thats why its so funny! I guess they had like 8 fish in there and now theres only one. Probably had a bio overload too! That whole part of the family is weird anyway. The fishies probably don't like drinking and swimming in bubblegum water! I gave them a few tips but I'm sure that it won't help any until they correctly cycle and clean up the bubblegum machine.

~^..^~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LunarFlame
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.01.17(Mon)11:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really think that is funny.. it's really sad...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rclover
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.01.17(Mon)11:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed flame.
FishiesRPeopleToo
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.01.17(Mon)12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't mean that its funny that their fish are dying. I thought it was funny that they set up a tank in a bubblegum machine without doing anything to it. Thats all I meant. Sheesh, I'm not that mean.

~^..^~
Fish sticks
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.01.22(Sat)18:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was funny, but of course I knew just by your name alone that you werent laughing at the fishes themselves dying.
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: