Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Najas(AKA guppy grass)
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nonamethefish
Moderators

PostPosted: 2004.12.20(Mon)22:05    Post subject: Najas(AKA guppy grass) Reply with quote

I have a ridiculously large amount of this stuff in my tanks...its trimming(or bagging) time. If anyone has any of the following I'd be happy to do a trade. Depending on what you want I could send you as much as a large bulging ziploc bag. Theoretically I could send around 3 or so of these bags-but I'll just offer up one for now. You might also get other things sneeked in. I cannot guarantee that the portions will be duckweed free but if you want I can try my best to make them like that. A warning-this plant isn't suited to tanks with large fish or fish that may bother plants...it is a bit brittle and if messed around with tends to break up into pieces and float to the top. (Un)luckily for me these little bits grow just fine on the surface and even send a root or two 1 foot down to reach the bottom.

Crypt wendtii 'Red' or 'Tropica'

Nice driftwood pieces

bumblebee or cherry red shrimp

Daphnia, vinegar eel, and/or grindalworm culture(s)

Large amount of java moss...or a small X-mas moss portion

Anything interesting.(Try your luck...fish plants...etc. etc.!)
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2004.12.21(Tue)10:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname,

The crypt babies are almost ready for shipping and I now have a boat load of java moss I have to get rid of. Send me your addy again and right after Christmas I'll ship the stuff.
nonamethefish
Moderators

PostPosted: 2004.12.21(Tue)21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great Huntress. It looks like most of the portions have been called but if anyone wants them for shipping after I package the top priority ones and send them out I'll see what I can do.
Quaid
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.03.13(Sun)21:16    Post subject: Hello nonamethefish Reply with quote

Do you still have najas available? I am interested in some.

I don't have anything to trade, but I would be willing to pay you for it.
nonamethefish
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.03.13(Sun)21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this available pretty much all the time. I've got one or two people with dibs on the next trimming but if you send maybe 5 or so bucks to cover shipping I could send you a small(ziplock bag) portion. It grows fast anyway Smile
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.03.14(Mon)10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname, if you can send me $5 to cover shipping, I have a crypt baby that is doing rather well including some java moss that didn't get sold in my last aquabid. I swear that stuff grows like wildfire.

I have paypal if that will be easier for you. Smile
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: