Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
OK I've got a bit of a rant
 Forum Index > Site Issues  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2004.11.24(Wed)12:41    Post subject: OK I've got a bit of a rant Reply with quote

I'm making this comment purely as a user of this board and not a moderator.

I'm beginning to get fairly frustrated at the lack of effort people are going through to find out what they want to know. Specifically, when there is a pointed comment at the top of the page every time you create a new topic. Just in case someon hasn't read it yet, I'm going to quote it right here:

Quote:
WAIT! Please browse the forum and check if there are any other open topics on this subject. If so, read them first and continue the discussion in one of them instead of starting a new topic.

I have seen topics created when there was a discussion going on about the exact same thing even on the same page of that particular forum. I don't know if it's laziness or what, but please please please start doing some searching before posting brand new topics. If you then cannot find the information you are looking for then by all means post a new thread.

Thanks
 Forum Index > Site Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: