Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
The truth about aquahobby
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Forum Index > Aqua Chat  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
travis simonson
Members

PostPosted: 2004.12.14(Tue)13:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a question that's been on my mind lately: When FishyMitch looks in the mirror in the morning, does he see more than the same, odious face that all splenetic, intemperate nitwits share? I mean, he tries to humiliate his opponents rather than win their understanding. Here's the story: He has -- not once, but several times -- been able to turn the trickle of deconstructionism into a tidal wave without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his catty, saturnine activities are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. "What's that?", I hear you ask. "Is it true that belligerent philistinism has come to occupy a peremptory place in the national dialogue?" Why, yes, it is. I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want FishyMitch to peddle the snake oil of unctuous egotism, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while FishyMitch claims that he has been robbed of all he does not possess.

In general, double standards are always frightful. Sure, there are exceptions, but he has never satisfactorily proved his assertion that Stalinism and fetishism are identical concepts. He has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so." FishyMitch is obviously trying to prevent me from sleeping soundly at night, and unless we act now, he'll surely succeed. His idiotic claim that he is omnipotent is just that, an idiotic claim. In hearing about his tracts, one gets the distinct impression that in a recent essay, he stated that his screeds are Holy Writ. Since the arguments he made in the rest of his essay are based in part on that assumption, he should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but if he gets his way, none of us will be able to begin the debate about FishyMitch's treatises. Therefore, we must not let him assail all that is holy. All in all, I realize that this letter has seemed incredibly bleak. However, expecting the worst from FishyMitch means we will never be disappointed. If we're wrong and FishyMitch does not try to nail people to trees, we'll be relieved. If we're right and he does, we'll be prepared.

And Mitch check out this link: http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
FishyMitch
Members

PostPosted: 2004.12.14(Tue)13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a pure freak dude!
FishyMitch
Members

PostPosted: 2004.12.14(Tue)14:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I be cynical for a bit? I hope you don't mind, but with Travis's latest barrage of predaceous expostulations, I can't resist the urge to make a few cynical comments. Let me begin by saying that if Travis thinks that he can make me leave the country, then he's barking up the wrong tree. I try never to argue with him, because it's clear he's not susceptible to reason. I definitely hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Travis does any real damage. Or is it already too late? The answer to that question has broad implications. For example, if I didn't think Travis would represent heaven as hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise, I wouldn't say that in order to convince us that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere, Travis often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes.

Whenever anyone states the obvious -- that the little I've written so far already buttresses the assertion that Travis's most recent ballyhoos are irreverent, in bad taste, and inappropriate -- discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "To what degree is Travis going to scrawl pro-factionalism graffiti over everything?" This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly, because he says that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. Imagine a world in which he could contaminate clear thinking with his confused exegeses whenever he felt like it. While Travis has a right, as do we all, to believe whatever he wants about hooliganism, all he really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about. It may be soothing and pleasant for him to think that his arguments can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality, but his allies believe that laws are meant to be broken. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to do something about the continuing -- make that the escalating -- effort on his part to seize control over where we eat, sleep, socialize, and associate with others. I almost forgot: If Travis believes that unconscionable degenerates have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us, then it's obvious why he thinks that he acts in the public interest.

Common sense and scientific evidence agree: It is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did his reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Why do his worshippers want to ingratiate themselves with him?" In other words, what will be the outcome of his quest for world hegemony? The most appealing theory has to do with the way that his statements such as "Travis's bons mots epitomize wholesome family entertainment" indicate that we're not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual. Still, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, even though it is a known fact that Travis's goal is to cripple his enemies politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically. How hopeless is that? How benighted? How sleazy? As disorderly as it might sound, Travis is out of touch with reality. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that he commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions, because that makes it easy for him to spread unsavory views. It is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by his combative views. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. Sorry for babbling so much, but many lives have been lost to teetotalism.
randomrambler
Regulars

PostPosted: 2004.12.14(Tue)17:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I love this thing
TheVillageIdiot
Regulars

PostPosted: 2004.12.15(Wed)12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, it's great! Scott's the man! Smile
weejoy
Members

PostPosted: 2004.12.18(Sat)12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

very funny Laughing
pating
Regulars

PostPosted: 2004.12.22(Wed)17:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

are we gonna clean up the mess now? Laughing
trigun
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.01.16(Sun)21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

????????? Confused I have no idea what this is about?
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.01.16(Sun)22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

auto complaint maker. quite ineresting. if I ever have to do a speech agian I am so going to use that to make one for me.

andrew
2 winged demons
pating
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.01.17(Mon)1:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

at first, I thought it was for real. I red all the lines of the first post from top to bottom then went on to the next post and to the next. I was like " HOLY MOMMA! I need a dictionary... are these people politicians??? ". they won't stop spitting words I havent met my entire life. but then marcos made a post and he was so calm and... by then right at that time, I smelled that there is something fishy goin on. lol I just can't imagine how an owner of this site just say clean up your mess kids despite all of those aquisitions. hahhaa
 Forum Index > Aqua Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to: