Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
SAE
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMOOLIES
New Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.15(Mon)19:22    Post subject: SAE Reply with quote

I"ve been looking everywhere for these fish(The siamese algae eater)!! None of the LFS have them and I couldn"t find any sites that have them. Does anybody know where I could get a couple? I liive in the San Diego area and one of the bigger fish stores told me that they"re out of season and the ..sniff. Smile

Last edited by SMOOLIES on 2004.11.15(Mon)22:03; edited 1 time in total
Georgiadawgger
Advisors

PostPosted: 2004.11.15(Mon)20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.aquariumfish.net/catalog_pages/scavengers/scavengers.htm#top2

That's where I got mine...a bit expensive but worth it for the SHORT time. Mine got a taste of spectrum pellets and "pretended" like they were eating algae (traded them at my LFS for something else).

If that's too expensive...just keep tabs of your water parameters and fertilizers, especially CO2 and you'll have no problem with bba.

By the ways...the acronym is usually SAE...Siamese Algae Eater...or what brotherhood I was in college (Sigma Alpha Epsilon).
SMOOLIES
New Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.15(Mon)22:11    Post subject: OOPS Reply with quote

LOL ...Yeah I just found out about these guys today and got all excited cause I have some cray algae on some of my plants that the otos don"t eat. Thanks for the info. Can"t wait to get them. Very Happy
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: