Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
55 gallon filtering
 Forum Index > Site Issues  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mettalman
New Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.13(Sat)9:55    Post subject: 55 gallon filtering Reply with quote

Hi, can I use a magnum canister and a magnum hang-on for my 55 gallon tank? Theas are the fish it will have in it.

5 blue gourmias
7 blue rainbowfish
4 pepperd corydoras
2 bristle nose plecos
mettalman
New Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.13(Sat)11:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I should go back to my other fourms if peopel jsut ignor you here..................................... Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
Jamie N
Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.14(Sun)17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

well. . . I don't know if you've gone back to your other forums yet, but there are different sizes of magnum filters. You'd have to specify which ones you intend to use. And for future information. . . it often takes longer than an hour and a half to get a response to a post.
Marcos Avila
Moderators

PostPosted: 2004.11.24(Wed)1:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh...with that kind of attitude you can be sure that this is not the right board for you indeed...
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2004.11.24(Wed)8:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to add for our other members that sometimes it can take anywhere from 12 -48 hours to get a response on a question. The members and moderators are not here for someone's every whim and do have real lives and jobs outside of this site. Some of us even leave the house and turn off the computer. 2 hours is absolutely not enough time to post a complaint of poor service. Smile Common courtesy dictates that giving at least, bare minimum 12 hours for a reply.

If your question revolves around an emergency and you absolutely need an answer quickly, I suggest doing a search on all the threads on this site or call your lfs directly. This site alone has so many resources that I become surprised daily that I see new topics created with questions that are covered sometimes even on the same page.

HTH
 Forum Index > Site Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: