Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
eggs...
 Forum Index > Freshwater Basics  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aiden
New Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.08(Mon)4:47    Post subject: eggs... Reply with quote

OK so today I noticed a bundle of white eggs stuck on the back panel of glass in my fishtank. then I noticed another group of eggs stuck to the glass a bit higher up, and then 2 more groups of eggs stuck to the glass on the other end of the tank. up until today the only inhabitants were 3 bronze cories and one common yellow snail I got with the cories. do you think they are cory eggs or is it possible the snail was pregnant when I got her and she laid them in here? I'm hoping theyre not snail eggs. my temperature was lowered the other day and I'm thinking maybe this triggered the corys to spawn because I heard that sometimes happens. what do you think?
Ehsan
Regulars

PostPosted: 2004.11.10(Wed)6:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eggs of (apple)snails are like transparent spotted jelly things that stick on the glasses and just a razor can remove them,so if the eggs are white and with the form that you explained, it should be cory's eggs.
IndianEnvasion
Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.10(Wed)11:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should move the eggs out to another tank if you can beacuse I know a lot of fish will eat their off spring - do you know the sexes of the fish?
AIM NasirOutaControl
 Forum Index > Freshwater Basics All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: