Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Help
 Forum Index > Marine Fishes and Corals  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happpy4u
New Members

PostPosted: 2004.10.12(Tue)17:26    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Embarassed I have to ask a question. I bought a clown knife about two weeks ago. Thought that it was the coolest fish I have ever seen. The lady at petsmart told us that it ate live food. So I bought twenty feeder fish and he has not touched a one. What am I doing wrong? I just found out last night that we are suposed to turn the light off. We did that and he just swam arround. I still have the same amount of feeder fish in there. I have been putting blood worms in the tank and he is munching on those. My tank is only ten gallons, ( I found out last night that this fish is going to get huge ) is that the problem? He shares his home with three skirt fish, and two silver dollers. Please somebody help me.
SLACkra
Regulars

PostPosted: 2004.10.12(Tue)19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

first your in the saltwater part of the board! but anyways your skirt tetras are fine in a 10g, your silver dolars are going to get HUGE and will out grow a 10g. also don't buy at petsmart most of them are complete idiots and know hardly nothing about keeping fish cept they need to be in water! hope you can get some more help from people who know more about freshwater than me

cheers

andrew
2 winged demons
 Forum Index > Marine Fishes and Corals All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: