Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Cheap MoonLights. Get em while I have em in stock
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LightMan
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.17(Tue)22:28    Post subject: Cheap MoonLights. Get em while I have em in stock Reply with quote

Hey all.

I have a stock of about 30 moonlights left and they are selling quick. I used to only sell them on request, but due to the demand I have been getting from people, I have decided to try and expand out to the next level.

So here I am offering my more efficiant, and much more cost effective moonlight solution. They will fit just about any tank, and will bring a new life to your aquarium at night. They are super easy to install, and take up little to no space at all.

Until recently I haven't been able to offer them for tanks smaller then 40 gallons, but I have been using the new smaller ones on my 20g for the past few months, and I must say it is quite amazing to see the khulie's in my 20g at night.

Anyway I now offer sizes to fit just about any tank.

If you have any interest let me know. Prices run about 15-20 bucks a kit, and a kit comes with EVERYTHING you need. Also 1 year waranty.

Anyway any questions, or want to make an order you can post here or shoot me an e-mail at MoonLightAquaria@gmail.com

**Also just to note on larger aquariums more than one light might be required in order to light the entire thing, if thats the case discounts are given for each extra light.**

Thanks for reading, and look forward to bringing a night life to your aquariums.
Enlighter
Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.17(Tue)22:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could not have come at a better time haha. Here I was about to drop close to 150 bucks to get a set up with a moonlight.

My only question would be do they bother the nocturnal fish, or do they not seem to mind, and do they affect the sleep habits of the other fish?

If not then put me down for 2 please :: )

P.S. do you accept paypal?
LightMan
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.17(Tue)23:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Enlighter. That was a quick response haha. Glad to see someone is allready interested. To answer your questions. The nocturnal fish do not seem to be bothered one but by the lights, and same goes for the normal fish.

I actually kinda only take paypal, unless its a special circumstance and someone has to pay a different way. I also take all major credit cards, and will hopefully have a website at some point.

Anyway about the order just shoot me an e-mail and I can get your address and calculate the shipping cost, and we can get you some new lights.
Enlighter
Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.17(Tue)23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK great. Sent ya an e-mail. Hehe allready added the moonlight to my tank set up in my profile. So exicted to see what my fish are up to when the lights go out ;: )
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: