Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
A new fish in town?
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UKilledMyFish0722
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.11(Wed)18:35    Post subject: A new fish in town? Reply with quote

I have a 55g tank with a juvenile oscar, a pleco, and a juvenile Firemouth. I was at the Petco one day when I saw the cutest Convict and he was only $3. I wanted him badly. So I went and did some research on them. With what I have read, it looks like they would all get along. So if you think this is a good idea, it would be great to know. If you don't, could you maybe give me some advice on what would be better than a convict. Thanks Laughing
blake
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.05.12(Thu)19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

should work good convicts work good with oscars as long as its not a breeding pair
Huntress
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.05.13(Fri)15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I wouldn't because you would really need a bigger tank to handle the bioload once they all hit their adult sizes. Especially with the pleco.
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: