Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
tetra flora pride = K2S04???
 Forum Index > Plants and Planted Tanks  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boingyboingy
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.06(Fri)22:05    Post subject: tetra flora pride = K2S04??? Reply with quote

I have a 20g long tank with 2 t8 ODNO X 4 light bulbs heavily planted. I dose KN03 and Flora pride 4 times a week and flourish 3times a week, DIY c02. I was wondering if Flora pride was K2S04 or what is it and if there was anything wrong with my dosing.

I notice that I get some green spot algae by the 4th or 5th day of the week. I was wondering if there was a way I can eliminate the green spot algae from doing something to my dosing strategy. I don't dose P04...should I. For the Most part my plants do well, but will green spot algae accumulating on leaves overtime of a few weeks. I change water once a week 50-70%. I have about 20 fish in the tank, mostly algae eaters.

Any help with the flora pride question or about my dosing will help a lot.

Ryan
untitled
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.05.07(Sat)4:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to this link it is many things, amongst them K2SO4 as well.

Hope this helps.
 Forum Index > Plants and Planted Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: