Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Hello!
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.21(Thu)13:30    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi,

I am Hobbes and I have MTS (multiple tank syndrome). I have 2 fish tanks at home and a turtle tank and I'm currently shopping for a tank for work.
I currently have
5 gal with a betta, Thai.
10 gal with a pair of Rams, pleco, and a pair of female platys. (soon to be upgraded to a 29 gal...it's still cycling).

40 gal with a breeding (I hope) pair of central american wood turtles.

and I'm currently planning for a 7 gal Mini Bow for work. I can't set it up until June. We're going to be rearranging the office and we're getting cubicles. thats why I'm looking for a fish tank...because I will finally have my own private area!

I live in North Florida and I also have 3 dogs and 3 cats. My gf says that I have my own zoo. But she loves animals too and just wishes that we had a bigger house.
HereFishyFishy
Members

PostPosted: 2005.04.21(Thu)14:09    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

wow I would say that sounds like a zoo!! well welcome and enjoy I just joined not long ago but I have learned sooooo much!!!! hope to see you around!!
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: