Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site

This repository is for research only. New discussions take place in our current Tropical Fish Forum.

Archivarium 2004
Repository of our 2003/2004 Topics

HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
A Painting
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge  Search Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IchbodDempsey
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.10(Sun)12:07    Post subject: A Painting Reply with quote

I'm not sure where this post belongs, but I was looking for photos online of an african cichlid tank for an art project that I'm doing. Basically, the project requirements are that I include one tree as the main focus, and the rest of the painting has to be some sort of landscape. I asked my art teacher and she agreed that an abtract would be fine, so I'm going to do a bonsai tree in a plantless cichlid tank, but I'm having trouble finding large enough and clear enough photos to work with, so nows the time for anyone to show off their cichlid tanks! I'd love to see a variety of tanks if anyone wants to post their pics
Irons
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.04.11(Mon)9:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would check with http://www.cichlid-forum.com/index.php. Of course check the pictures owners for permission.

You can also go through our member photo area. There are some good pictures there as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Taratron
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2005.04.11(Mon)10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tank of the Month on this site has some great cichlid pics too. Smile

I can't wait to see the finished product. Can you put a shot of it online?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
IchbodDempsey
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.04.11(Mon)12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a tank on cichlid-forum.com and got permission, and I'm also doing an awesome bonsai tree as the main focus of the tank (abstract, of course) and to follow to asian inspired theme, I decided to paint a single betta in the tank. So far it's just a drawing, but ill be sure to post the finished project as soon as I'm done
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours Search Board
Jump to: