Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
sources for good quality aquarium plants
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Plants and Planted Tanks  Reply to topic   Post new topic
FishFlake
Regulars

PostPosted: 2014.01.12(Sun)8:50    Post subject: Re: Website Reply with quote

Shawna in CA wrote:
CSnyder00 wrote:
It would be nice to see a thriving forum again.... Crying or Very sad

I'm in complete agreement.

Back when Huntress and her husband, and Tommy, and Sherry in NE, and Ken, and I used to play here, it seemed like the forums had too much traffic. Marcos was trying to implement ways of managing the flow so his servers wouldn't crash, and so he wouldn't have to start charging people to post.

Doesn't look like that's an issue now.

This entire web site is still a great wealth of information. The Gallery, the Garden, etc., all of that, plus the archives of forum questions-it's all still here for people willing to look around, but it would be nice if things were just a hair more active.

I still check in on occasion. The problem is nobody is going to post questions or show off their tank on a forum that obviously suffers from a lack of activity. Kind of a catch-22. I log in after 6 months and most of the forum topics still don't have a new post.
 Forum Index > Plants and Planted Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: