Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Hi Everyone
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
ctp010
New Members

PostPosted: 2012.12.12(Wed)9:53    Post subject: Hi Everyone Reply with quote

Newbie to the forum, just wanted to say hi to everyone. Currently residing in Pittsburgh suburbs. I have had about 8 years fish keeping experience - various species kept, most luck with cichlids and goldies. It all started with a "free" goldfish at a kids party as a thank you "gift" - Elmo theme you guessed it. I expanded from there.
My 55g was/is/may again be a cichlid tank, my big lion cove was the last survivor lost him a month ago he was 7yr old. It still houses 1 bristlenose pleco and a cory cat and needs moved from my garage back to my newly refinished basement/gameroom. This was main reason for joining, to get some opinions and discusions on what to do with this tank.
Also have a 20g with a goldie
30g planted with gren swords and emperors, which also needs relocated to the gameroom and a 1.5g currently sitting empty in my son's room.
Looking forward to learning more.
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: