Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
my 1 week old shrimp tank... to add or not to add fish?
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates  Reply to topic   Post new topic
kamaruh
New Members

PostPosted: 2012.08.22(Wed)15:30    Post subject: my 1 week old shrimp tank... to add or not to add fish? Reply with quote

hi my tank is about 15g and made it a shrimp tank with 1 baby bamboo shrimp, 2 yellow nose shrimp, 2 ninja shrimps, 1 white line bee and 3 yellow shrimps. I was wondering if it is safe to add tiny fishes on the tank since I can see little white circle parasites starting to invade the tank, will it be safe for my shrimps and the future of my yellow shrimp babies? 2 of my yellow shrimps are preggy at the moment.. here are some pics of my tank:

diademhill
Advisors

PostPosted: 2012.08.23(Thu)2:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Difficult as fish that eat planaria will also feast on baby shrimp.
Maybe, once the planting has grown in to provide dense cover, you could try sparkling gourami?
kamaruh
New Members

PostPosted: 2012.08.23(Thu)13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

never seen that kind of gourami here = / threadfin rainbows perhaps? or ruby tetras? they seem small but not sure what other fish is safe.. oh so this is planaria the little circle thingy that swims around right? are they harmfull to my plants and shrimps?
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: