Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Loving the hobby
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Aqua Barker
Members

PostPosted: 2012.07.06(Fri)2:44    Post subject: Loving the hobby Reply with quote

I am brand spanking new to the fish hobby and am loving it so far even though my tank is still cycling. Lol. What is the most fun thing you have done with a fish tank? I'd love to hear stories. So far I am a little confused as to all the info out there and which is "right or wrong" and all that good stuff. My local fish store doesn't seem to agree with you guys on a whole lot and then you guys don't seem to agree with my local fish store a whole lot. Lol. Very confused as to who to listen to but still finding the hobby cool. Sorry to be the new guy "geeking" out over fish stuff but I find it pretty entertaining.
Ciklido
Regulars

PostPosted: 2012.07.08(Sun)22:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aqua Baker,

well congratulations on your new hobby, but honestly the most fun thing I have done with a fish tank has to be just the experience of learning about fish; the collective knowledge of responsible fish keeping has been the most fun, some might say re-arranging the tank decor could be fun, but it all depends what kind of fun you mean Razz

And also I would highly recommend you pay more attention to the mods and advisors here at aqua hobby as they are way way way much more experienced and better at being instructors for those who need some guidance compared to your LFS.

Its not what you do with the tank, its WHO you keep in the tank, and HOW challenging do you want to make this experience, Razz
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: