Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Epiplatys dageti monroviae...I'm killing them :(
 Forum Index > Killifishes and Killi Tanks  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Suzie Q
Regulars

PostPosted: 2012.02.23(Thu)13:44    Post subject: Epiplatys dageti monroviae...I'm killing them :( Reply with quote

Got 2 pairs from a friend. I put them in a 10g tank with Peacock Endler's, RCS, and CRS....I feed them Wardly (walmart) food because I keep forgetting to bring THAT food to work and take my good food home.

Moved the shrimp to a shrimp only tank...One girl is just GONE (She disappeared before I moved the shrimp)...no body anywhere (I know they are jumpers so I covered the HOB opening) The other girl died a couple days ago.

How sensitive are these guys to water conditions? I did a major water change (50%) and took a HUGE wad of Taiwan Moss out (shrimp loved that moss). I know removing the moss would have made the parameters a little screwy, but the Endler's are fine.

I'm getting more from my friend in about 2 weeks so any advice would be appreciated. (getting the good food from work now to take home)...flake food...should I feed frozen food to them too?

Lori
 Forum Index > Killifishes and Killi Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: