Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
29g tank disaster
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Dreamingdragon
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.12.29(Thu)12:24    Post subject: 29g tank disaster Reply with quote

Hi everybody. I have a verry rong tank combo. This is my stock. 2 jackdempsey . 1 yellolab. 1 coboltbleu zebra. 1electricbleu mumba. 1. Red empress peacock. 1 empress. 1 bumblebee. 1 convic. 1 greenterror. All juvis. Problem rong tank. So I,m going to split the tank. Between the 29g and upcoming 75g put the Americans in the 75. Pleace some advice so I can do this right. I still have to get the 75g greets michael Laughing
diademhill
Advisors

PostPosted: 2011.12.29(Thu)13:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Americans will be OK in a 75g until (or unless) the Dempseys breed but you still need to rehome the Africans with the possible exception of the yellow lab and one of the blue mbuna.

You need two 75g tanks at least.
Dreamingdragon
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.12.29(Thu)14:16    Post subject: Disaster tank Reply with quote

I try to figure out witch I can keep. The bumblee has to go he get 8 inch and the rest grow that size to. My lfs gave me the advice to get a other exstra tank. So I take anny advice. Except from my lfs. They just want to sell. So I will think about it. And try to get credit for the other fish that I going to return. Thanks for the advice and keep it coming. My fish still or juvies but not for long lol Wink
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: