Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Emperor 400 or Penguin 350, which is quieter?
 Forum Index > Chemistry and Equipment  Reply to topic   Post new topic
SOletsgo
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.06.17(Fri)15:18    Post subject: Emperor 400 or Penguin 350, which is quieter? Reply with quote

Hi! After a long absence here, I have rekindled my passion for fish. This is because my parents have pledged to buy me WHATEVER TYPE OF FILTER I WANT Very Happy for my birthday. I have narrowed it down to 2 choices: the Emperor 400 or the Penguin 350.
But unfortunately, the one criteria that my parents are specific on is noise level, it can't be too noisy. I'm willing to fiddle with it quite a lot, as I'm already doing with my second-hand, probably over 5 years old Emperor 400. My family is complaining that it makes too much noise, even when the tank is full to the very brim.
So, from those who have personal experience, which is quieter overall on the new models?
diademhill
Advisors

PostPosted: 2011.06.18(Sat)1:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

If silence is the main issue go for a Fluval internal if your budget doesn't stretch to a canister.
 Forum Index > Chemistry and Equipment All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: