Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
A RE-introduction, I suppose
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Catfishy
Members

PostPosted: 2011.03.20(Sun)1:20    Post subject: A RE-introduction, I suppose Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm just reintroducing myself because it's been at least three years since I last posted (under a slightly different username, I figured it was time for a change). I used to come here all the time, but in the last two years I have moved from the Pacific Northwest to Queensland to pursue a graduate degree in zoology/marine biology. Well, I'm still living here, and I've just decided to set up a new tank (all my old tanks are actually still running back at my parents' house in the states, my awesome mom takes care of them for me). Anyway, I have this tank that's about 155 litres (I think, from what I measured the other day) that I used to keep mice in, but my last mousie recently passed away and I am too sentimental about my pet mice to get any more just yet. But I need SOME animal company, and I can't get a cat, and I miss keeping fish, so.....

I look forward to getting involved in the hobby again!
KhiaraFish
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.03.20(Sun)12:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back!

My fish mugged me and stole my wallet!
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: