Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
30G planted tank planning
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Plants and Planted Tanks  Reply to topic   Post new topic
DaleJr
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.02.07(Mon)16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Honestly believe the Dual Lamp fixture T5NO is the best option and to raise the COOL factor just a bit ... it has MOONLIGHTS.

"Any particular reason why you don't like PC fixtures?" I lack knowledge of them simply because not many in the planted world use them..SO I know there must be a reason hahaha..

I like the idea of placing substrate OVER fertile substrate but what you need to consider is them mixing. Now some people mix there Flourite and moon stand together before they place it in the tank which is a good choice (because it will eventually anyways) The reason why some use sand (like myself) over fertile substrate is because it is a little heavier and will remain mostly on top of the fertile substrate.
 Forum Index > Plants and Planted Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: