Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
marble angel, german blue rams, 500ltr
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Davefish
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.01.05(Wed)4:53    Post subject: marble angel, german blue rams, 500ltr Reply with quote

hey, right I have a 500 litre tank which will soon be heavily planted once I get around to sorting out the co2 unit, what I want to ask is would 6 marble anglefish, 4 german blue rams and a school of 10-15 xray tetra's be okay in a 500 litre tank?
thanks for your help.
Topper
Advisors

PostPosted: 2011.01.05(Wed)6:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I am assuming it is a 6' long tank and those numbers are well within the stocking limits. Create territories for the Rams on the bottom using rocks, driftwood and plants (assuming you will try for two pairs). You could double the amount of Tetras.

If you get the angels when they are small (quarter-sized body), you will be astonished at how fast they grow in a tank that size.
Davefish
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.01.05(Wed)6:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

brilliant, I'm only going for that many tetra's just incase I change my mind, thinking about putting in a pair of cockatoo apisto aswell. plus hopefully all the fish will breed and stay out of each others way. thanks for your help.
 Forum Index > Cichlids and Cichlid Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: