Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
64 litre set up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Shields
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.06.18(Sat)14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres not been a lot of change,plants are growing slowly,but then its a low light/maintainance tank..just the way I like it.Although I'm thinking maybe changing to a better liquid fert may speed up things a little if anyone has any recommendations?

Did a waterchange and fed bloodworm today so the Cories have been manic,engaging in chasing,shimmying and general spawning behaviour;as soon as I get the camera out though they come over all shy..

"Do you think he can see us?"

[/img]
coryfan
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.06.20(Mon)15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very bright and cheerful; the java ferns are so healthy-looking. The rocks for contrast are also nice. I bet the corydoras love that sand.
Shields
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.07.16(Sat)14:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick update: Due to a complete stagnation in plant growth I went on a brutal pruning mission and changed my liquid fert to Flourish, the speed of growth over the last week has been phenomenal! if you could have seen the state of the Ferns after Id finished with the scissors you'd see what I mean! I've also added a black background, which seems to make everything 'pop' out in the tank and has improved the look no end IMO, anyways, heres some pics all feedback welcome..

More pics soon, with the rate of growth I'm getting it should be very different looking tank in a few weeks time.
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to: