Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
RootMedic Tab Fertilization
 Forum Index > Chemistry and Equipment  Reply to topic   Post new topic
jsuereth
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.11.17(Wed)19:27    Post subject: RootMedic Tab Fertilization Reply with quote

Anyone have any experience with RootMedic products? I used them in my fluval edge tank and my 10 gallon FW tank. The 10G already had great plant growth, but I noticed, about a day after introducing the tabs, a giant bubble fly up from the substrate around my cabomba (where the one tab was planted).

In the Fluval Edge, I noticed a bunch of large bubbles in the outer regions of the tank (the water goes to the top of the tank in several places, so it's easy to see).

I assume this is from the capsules breaking. Should I be worried about leaking chemicals? My fish seem fine with no abnormal behavior.

Thanks!
Caton
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.11.17(Wed)19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the chemicals should be aquarium safe. Email justin at Justin@rootmedic.net, you should get a response within an hour if sent during the day, he is a great guy. I just got some liquid ferts from him and one of the bottles was empty due to leaking. He sent me a new bottle right away!

He is a great guy.
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.11.18(Thu)0:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to Jason (owner) and he said that is that what you are seeing is the air escaping from the capsules. This is normal after a day or two.
 Forum Index > Chemistry and Equipment All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: